No products in the cart.
Benefits Of Swaddling Your Baby
–Swaddling helps to contain your baby’s startle reflex. This primitive and involuntary action can cause sleep disturbances and is common in newborns. Swaddling not only reduces this effect but may even prevent it.
– Retains your baby’s body heat to maintain an even temperature.
– Prevents your baby from scratching their face and eyes.
– Helps keep your baby on their back which is the recommended sleep position – ie: reducing the possibility of S.I.D.S. (Sudden infant death syndrome)
– Reduces spontaneous waking.
– Babies tend to sleep better, longer and have reduced crying periods when swaddled.
– 100% Cotton
– This light open weave fabric allows constant air flow so your babies temperature can adjust naturally.
– Comfortable: our fabric is designed to become softer each time it is washed.
– Large size: each swaddle is large enough to be used as a pram cover, burp cloth, tummy time blanket, nursing, and much more.